Don't expect too much... I'm getting ready for Vegas

Don't expect too much out of this post! Random Girl has dialed it back a notch for a minute. 

However, have no fear as Thursday I am off to Vegas and what happens in Vegas will surely make some fantastic posts as I fully intend to maximize all opportunities I come across on this trip.  We have a lot crammed into too few days but I have committed to "Team No Sleep" for the weekend and am ready to embrace the craziness. Show tickets, dinner reservations, VIP access to all the MDW madness,,, I will be a hot mess by the time I haul my cookies back home and I can't wait! 

I won't leave you hanging though. I have a good guest post that will be going up while I'm gone and you can always hang out at The Dude Society and catch up on my articles if you start to miss me too much. 

Also, if you don't follow me on Twitter @randomgirlblog already you really should as I will be live-tweeting my way through the chaos on this trip. You don't want to miss that now do you?? 
Category: , 0 comments