Cougar Phone Sex


Cougar, you say? Oh, yes. This mature phone sex lady honestly can't think of a term that would describe me better. And it certainly sounds much better than "whore!"

Cougars prowl. It's what they do. I do it, too. There are very few places in this world where I haven't picked up men. I've found them in stereotypical places like bars and when the young men come over to cut my grass or do other dirty, sweaty work outside. I've found them in places where sluts pick up men, like after hours at work fucking the boss or in truck stops. And I've found them in really unusual places, like at church or an ice hockey game (don't ask).

What do all those conquests--and many others--have in common? They were all younger men looking for a one-night stand or a fuck buddy relationship with an older woman. And I, being the phone sex cougar that I am, am always happy to oblige.

I never say no. No matter what men may want me to do, no matter how degrading, no matter how much humiliation getting caught would bring on me, I do it anyway.

Why? Because I'm a slut.

It makes my pussy wet to give a man what he wants. I get off on dirty things, on being the lowest common denominator. Any roleplay you can think of, I probably have real life experience.

Call me, darling. You know you want to. You can't resist the thrill of making this Granny phone sex lady do exactly what you want. So don't resist it. Give into temptation, into me, Angela. Talk to you soon.

1-866-WE-PROWL (1-866-937-7695)