is it really such a bad thing?


I’m so full of shit. I say I want a nice guy. But I don’t. I say I don’t want another douche bag. But I totally do.

I’m a douche. I get that. I’ll never deny that. And thus being a douche I cannot be with an undouche dude. You drive me crazy. I like politeness…but overly nice? Come on! Stand up for yourself while I’m calling you retarded.

It’s very off-putting when you don’t, retard.

To be perfectly honest I don’t want any guy. In the sense that I don’t want anything serious. I like the guys that I hook up with…I wouldn’t hook up with them if I didn’t.

They are usually pretty good friends. (I have a very bad habit of sleeping with friends, actually…) But it’s just so fucking convenient!

You’re comfortable enough with them so you can laugh at their hilarious sex faces (which come on, everyone’s sex face is HI-larious…its all serious and shit) yet not close enough that you don’t feel bad not leaving a note explaining where you went… when they finally decide to wake up from your bed…or feel bad for not driving them home afterwards…

…it’s called the walk of shame for a reason…because I am ashamed to drive you home after we bone…people don’t need to know my business…even if I may blog about it two days later.

…and it always leads to the most hilarious early morning texts… “I hope I was a disappointment.”
Is that selfish? Oh most definitely.

Side note: I just sneezed all over this post…god damnit…I hate nature. I’m outside while I’m writing this…well technically I’m in my car with the windows open (don’t ask) but that is close enough.

I guess what my real question is…is that such a bad thing? Does it make me less of a person not wanting to be with someone? At least I’m honest about it. I know a lot of people (especially women) look down upon this. But I know what I want…and a relationship just isn’t it.

Sometimes I feel like too much emphasis is put on love. Why do we have to constantly search for the one we want to love? Why can’t we search for the one thing that we love to do? Maybe I’m just lucky, and I’ve found the one thing that I’m inconceivably in love with pretty early in life.

Maybe I’m just too pessimistic for my own good…and for that I blame Katherine Heigel…that little bitch.
Category: 0 comments