Leather Mart

As part of Mid-Atlantic Leather Weekend, the host hotel's conference rooms are filled with vendors, selling the acumen required to live a leather lifestyle. To me, it is a bit of a mental overload because there is so much to see. Kevin helped me out by explaining how the different devices are utilized. It all just makes my sex life seem vanilla.

The sling I understand completely and think that it is a great device. After watching this guy demo the sling, I seriously thought about getting one for my basement. Then I thought about my maid and how horrified she would be with a sling hanging next to the washer and dryer, and decided against it.

I had to have the "sales associate" of this device explain it to me. The "Hanson Humbler" keeps a guy on his hands and knees, preventing him for standing up to "get away." He is able to "crawl, but it is painful." However, the sales associate told me that some guys with low hangers, can stand up with the Hanson Humbler, so he is working on a new design for that niche.

And finally, this guy was wearing the most obscure outfit to shop in. Where does he carry his money? How does he pick things up? How does he breathe? What does he look like under there? What if I know him?