Mid-Atlantic Leather

Every year, the Washington Plaza Hotel hosts the Mid-Atlantic Leather weekend. I enjoy going to see all the men dressed in leather, motorcycle gear, wrestling or football uniforms, police or fire uniforms, and rubber/scuba gear. It often feels like a community of guys who were made fun of in high school so they are overcompensating. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that instead of wearing female drag, they wear manly-men drag.

I am fascinated by the whole master/slave and SIR/boy pairings. I mean who doesn't like to dominate or be dominated sometimes, but the level these guys go is unreal. That type of complete devotion requires a great deal of trust, which I don't think I could ever do. But I do enjoy watching them play their roles. This particular slave kept getting his ass hair yanked out but his master and anyone else that wanted to cause him pain.

I know a couple of my friends who would have been happy to see all the guys wearing wrestling singlets. I used to wrestle in high school, so it brings back memories. I do not, however, get the cowboy hat.

They are starting younger and younger. These girls guys were whipping each other with leather belts. After one got hit, he would turn around to prove that it "really didn't hurt that much" although the tears forming in his eyes told me something else.

This guy I did not understand because of the goggles (what are they for?) and his assless rubber covering on top of his skin-tight rubber outfit. Is he is fister (hence the gloves and eye goggles? Is he a fistee (hence the easy access assless chaps)? Perhaps both? Does anyone know?