Open Letter

Dear Thieves:

I wanted to write to ask you why you decided to steal all of the electronic equipment out of my house. Was it to sell so you could buy drugs? Was it for you to use for yourself? I mean, you only took the items that had street value, so I am assuming you sold them. But if not, I hope you are enjoying my TV, stereo, DVD player, computer, speakers, and video camera.

I am curious as to how you got into my house. Did you have a key? Was the door left unlocked? And, where did you learn to open my bedroom door with a credit card to pop the lock? Did your parents teach you or did you learn on your own? You seem like a professional thief.

Who are you? Perhaps, you are part of the construction crew that is working on my house? You may live in the projects a block from my house or sleep at the mission two blocks away. Perhaps you are a struggling college student who needed the money or a previous trick of mine who knew I was not living there.

All I have to say to you is that you are the worst person in the world. How dare you break into someone's home and steal from them. You are the lowest form of human being. Thanks for listening.

Here's hoping you get caught.

Keith
Category: 0 comments