ME ON BUDDHIST GEEKS

Yup. I'm up on Buddhist Geeks. Just go to www.buddhistgeeks.com. I get interviewed by Gwen Bell, who showed up at one of my retreats in Shizuoka a couple years ago. I did this interview maybe a month ago. Now here it is!

Starting this weekend I'll be all over creation. Here is the list yet again:

I'll be profiled in the June issue of LA YOGA magazine. So look for that next month.

AND, an excerpt from SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP! will appear in WHOLE LIFE TIMES magazine in June as in CONSCIOUS CHOICE magazine in Chicago and Seattle, and COMMON GROUND magazine in San Francisco.

Here's where I'll be at:

Barnes & Noble Desert Ridge - 21001 N. Tatum Blvd. - Phoenix, AZ on Sunday June 3, 2007 at 1 pm

Changing Hands Bookstore - 6428 South McClintock Dr. - Tempe, AZ - on Monday June 4, 2007 at 7 pm

AND I'll be all over the San Francisco Bay Area the following week. Here's what's lined up so far:

Tuesday June 12th at 6PM at the VIRGIN MEGASTORE in San Francisco
Thursday June 14th, 7PM at GATEWAYS in Santa Cruz
Friday June 15th After Dinner Talk at the SAN FRANCISCO ZEN CENTER Talk at 7:30 PM, Dinner at 6:30 PM
Saturday June 16th 7 PM at COPPERFIELD'S BOOKS 140 Kentucky St., Petaluma, CA 94952
Sunday June 17th at San Quentin Prison (this isn't open to the public, but all inmates reading this are invited!)

AND on Wednesday July 25th, 2007, my movie CLEVELAND'S SCREAMING! will have its world premier at the EGYPTIAN THEATER in Hollywood. So mark your calendars!
Category: 0 comments