"Hell of a Sack of Potatoes"

I recently reconnected with an old college friend, Mark Norris, on MySpace who is now living in England. We were in the Singing Hoosiers together at IU and he is an amazing dancer. I always hated standing next to him onstage because everyone in the audience would be watching him and not me.

Anyway, I received the following email from Mark after he saw the play, Equus, starring Daniel Radcliffe. He had the following to report about the naked Harry Potter.
"I went to see Equus last night and I'm pleased to say that the show is about more than just a naked boy. It is a brilliant play about a young lad who has an abnormal obsession with horses and winds up mutilating them. It's a great script and brilliant executed. The stage was minimal and the dancers used to represent the horses were stunningly beautiful, showing how an attraction can develop with horses.

But I know you don't care about all of that. Here is the answer to the question you're all asking; his wanker is average to small, but he's got a hell of a sack of potatoes!"