Fairy Tales Carnival

This year, the Ptown Carnival theme was Fairy Tales. And I tell you what, the gays sure know how to do a theme justice. I think I saw every possible fairy tale character across the day.

Three Little Pigs

Jack and the Beanstalk

Goldilocks and the Three Bears

Witches from something

Goose that Laid the Golden Egg

The Little Mermaid (aka Bill Becker)

Mrs. Claus


Also, there were a handful of "celebrities" in the parade, including singer/comedian Lea Delaria and comedian Judy Gold, who are both performing in Ptown.


The Grand Marshall of the parade this year was comedian Judy Tenuta, the Love Goddess, Fashion Saint, Princess of Panty Shields and Empress of Elvis Impersonators! I thought I missed getting a picture of her until I looked at my pictures the next day. I was too busy watching the big dyke with the tambourine. It was a great Carnival.
Category: 0 comments