My Incredible Hulk

Imagine my surprise when I walked onto my US Airways flight from Phoenix to Dallas, and literally ran smack into The Incredible Hulk, Lou Ferrigno. He sat directly in front of me and let me tell you, he still looks incredible.

I immediately was taken back to the late 70s, watching the TV show with my brother. We both loved the show, my brother liked it because of the action scenes (did you see him smash up that car) and I liked it because Lou gave me tingles when he ripped his shirt off (did you see those bulging muscles).

He still has the huge biceps, killer body, and full head of jet black hair. I had to ask the flight attendant if it was in fact him, because he does not look like he is in his mid 50s.

He watched a movie on his computer the entire flight and seemed to be slightly annoyed that we were going to be late arriving in Dallas. I was hoping that he would become outraged, turn all green, and bulge out of his clothes because we were late, but it didn't happen.