Thanksgiving Day

I had two amazing Thanksgiving meals with friends this year. I did not go home to Wakarusa, as my parents were not going to cook, but told me that if I decided to come home, they would "treat" me to the "Country Buffet." I don't know if you have ever been to a Country Buffet, but believe me, it is no treat.

And I am sure that no one at the Country Buffet makes as good as turkey as Daren did. He soaked the turkey in salt water overnight which made it incredibly moist and tender. Just look at Daren, and you can see how good that turkey leg tasted. Yummy!

But, it was nice to see that no matter where I celebrate Thanksgiving, everyone ends up on the couch, watching television or playing board games. We watched the "Rock of Love" Marathon on VH1 for about 4 hours, to see who rocker Bret Michaels of Poison fame selected to "rock his world." It was like "The Bachelor" with strippers and a perfect way to celebrate Thanksgiving.
Category: 0 comments