Necrophiliac's Need Love Too

By now, I am sure you have heard the story about the 24-year old hospital employee who was caught having intercourse with a 92-old year old recently deceased woman in the morgue. Now, get to know Anthony Merino from his MySpace page:
"I work hard, so I party hard, that's my motto. I love playing all types of sports(football, basketball, track, baseball, and some soccer). I specialize in football and track. I now play semi-pro football, and I also studied various forms of Martial Arts, from Shotokan Karate, to Ninjitsu, and Lak Sao Chuan Fa Gung-Fu. I'm currently in college studing Engineering/Business Admin. also working. Time is my enemy, I never seem to have enough time to do all the things that I would like to do. I'm also into cars and motorcycles. I'm laid back, easy going and pretty cool to hang out."


Besides having sex with old dead ladies he also enjoys:
"Watching Movies, weight training, playing football, making mix dance/club mixes, going out to the hottest clubs in NYC, and last but not least working hard always cause I know in the end it will all pay off. The harder you work the harder you can party."
Anthony's MySpace page is filled with pictures of him posing and flexing and wearing a skeleton costume. A skeleton costume? It makes me wonder if he has a dead body fetish or something?