Safe to Fly?

I had just finished reading an article in USA Today that questions the effectiveness of the TSA (Transportation Security Administration) because they failed to catch investigators sneaking bomb parts through the cumbersome, annoying, ridiculous, laughable airport screening process. In rebuttal to the GAO report, TSA chief Kip Hawley called airport screeners, "the best in the world."

So imagine how horrified I was to see this 95 year old woman, sleeping while she was supposed to be making sure no terrorists entered through the exit of the Dallas Fort Worth Airport. Best in the world?? Come on, Kip!!!

On an unrelated note, I noticed this guy while I was waiting for my flight at DFW. Is it just me, or are his bright orange wooden clogs a little to "matchy-matchy" with the shirt?