Another Big Booty On The Train

I wonder if there are asses like this in Mykonos. Hmm, I've definitely got to hit Greece up this winter. Thankfully there's a gay hotel there.

http://elysiumhotel.com/

Who am I fooling? I can't go to bed without documenting the half hour massage session a repeat client booked with me. He's a cyclist who used my services several months back: thick dick, loads of precum and a muscle ass he loves to have fingered. Just like last time, I enjoyed working on him. It's obvious that he's pretty diehard about his biking. It's also obvious that he takes a lot of tumbles because he's scratched-up in certain areas. That only added to his hotness.

Towards the last part of the session, we had worked each other into such a frenzy that I was on the verge of cumming. So I pulled his hand off my shaft. It's a rare moment that I allow a client to make me cum first, if at all. I knew from last time he didn't want to suck or be sucked. It didn't matter though. The session was hot enough without anything more. I was brought back to my masturbatory roots, as it were. Jerking off as a means to its own end. Well, that and a finger expertly massaging the prostate. When he came, it was a beautifully thick eruption. He wasn't even touching it. Yep. I finger-banged the nutt out of him.
Category: 0 comments