Why do they call them basketball shorts?


Because they're a basket for your balls.
Yeah, I know. It's almost 4 am. That's all I got.
I'm just getting in from a completely safe frottage session with an older gentleman. I must say I'd forgotten how sexually exciting grinding can be in and of itself. After about 15 minutes or so lying with our dicks pressed together and my face nuzzled in his neck, I realized that I could easily make myself cum if I wanted to without doing anything else. He actually did cum that way...a lot.

Last night, I discovered a series by Devilsfilm entitled Fuck My Wife Gotta Fuck Me Too. I didn't find this series on the site, but this is the same production company that brought us Creampie for the Straight Guy (which also isn't featured on the site). DF is nasty. I love them. They're the straight version of Treasure Island Media, but only with much better production. I've known about them for years, but I didn't know their site was so extensive. You can search by category, series, movie or model. I can feel my dick chafing already from all the rubbing it's going to get. I will go absolute batty bonkers apeshit on the free trailers. German Goo Girls and Allinternal are also superhot, filthy, hetero gonzo sites.

Boo bye.
Category: 0 comments