Manhattan: Oh Yes

It really sucks that this pic didn't come out well. I took it about a month ago when leaving the Williamsburg section of Brooklyn late one night. This guy was GORGEOUS. He was with a female. I'm not sure if she was making him hard or not, but man oh man this dude was freeballing like a poster boy. When I looked over, all I saw was head and thickness. Fucking sweet! There's nothing like a guy who just doesn't care about how he shows. It doesn't look like it, but the train was crowded and it was difficult to take a sneaky shot. So I had to aim the phone in his general direction without looking through the lens a few times to even get this pic.


When and where was the last time you saw a freeballing guy who made you do a triple take? Did he see you looking? If so, did you or he say anything?
Category: 0 comments