Tall, Redhead Guys Rule

Then again, so do short brunettes, but bear with me here. This tall guy here with the sweater draped over his shoulders is one of my (temporary) colleagues. M and I started working together a few weeks back on local brand ambassador gigs here in the Boston area. They're a great way to make a few extra bucks (double digit figures per hour) without actually working a full-time schedule, an endeavor to which I am vehemently opposed. The guy standing next to him has a beautiful red beard.


Anyway, when I laid eyes on that orangey-copper crop atop that freckled face of M's, I guess I developed a little crush. His hair always looks like it has just the perfect amount of product in it; and the way it curls suggests that he most likely finger combs his locks rather than uses a brush/comb. (Yes. I pay that much attention to him when I can). Seeing him in shorts and a tee a few weeks back did wonders for me because his arms and legs are fucking covered in freckles, too. Some people just have them in a few places, but not M. I wonder what his dick looks like? His height of about 6'2"; his slow, sexy way of speaking; and his admission that he used to play baseball all just add to his masculine attraction. The pic above was taken for one of our outdoor promotionals. Right now, we've ended up working on a completely different job together, one that requires us to dress up everyday. Let me just say. The man looks even more handsome in a suit.


So I'm curious what characteristics drive you crazy about another person? Eyes? Hands? The nape of the neck? Feet? Breasts? Red hair and freckles possibly?


Just to prove that shorter brunettes really are equally as sexy, here's a guy I just discovered on Model Mayhem, a site I also post pics on. From his profile page, you can link up with his website (for a fee), as well as his MySpace page. I'll have to save for another time the 5 guys I had sex with yesterday (all at separate times). I was exhausted. In the meantime, enjoy responsibly and remember: Only you can prevent Penis Chafing. Use the lube that's right for you. *grin*


http://www.modelmayhem.com/1163275
Category: 0 comments