New Dick Pic

Guess I never thought I'd see the day when gays have trouble coming out to each other. Not that I haven't played the I-Have-A-Girlfriend-Game just to get some dick from another supposed hetero. That in itself makes no sense, considering that hetero men just don't have sex with each other. But all is fair in love and getting a nutt. Still, "straights" are the funniest of all. Where am I going with this? Two nights ago I finally got up with a local muscle-y, tattooed Italian (who probably really does have the girlfriend he claims to have). He wanted two black guys to cum in his mouth and on his face. Another friend and I dutifully complied. What followed was about 20 minutes of equitable 69ing and brief discussion about who was going to cum when and on whom. I actually shot 2 very small half loads in his mouth. He swallowed every bit. He shot in my mouth and my bro busted on his face. If you ever get a chance to get a self-identified hetero slash pussy lover to wear your load on his face/swallow your jizz...Let's just say it's fun. He actually stood around talking with man goo dripping off his lips, clavicle and chest.



Backing up a bit, his sucking wasn't bad at all. It was just very matter-of-fact. Usually when a dude is blowing, he moans or does the tongue-flicking thing or something extra to show his total involvement and satisfaction. This guy just did a suck/jerk combination that communicated his desire to just get the nutt. All in all though he was a cool guy. He wasn't shy, was very open about what he wanted and didn't have too many excuses for the hook up. All very good. He came right in, asked for some water, used the restroom, got naked and got right to it. A man after my own heart. Interestingly enough, it turned out he'd been independently chatting with both me and my partner in crime that same night. Did I mention his hot body? Uh, yeah. I know I did. So I'm just saying it again.


Fast forward about an hour and a half, I drive to Arlington to get fucked through the floor by a visiting attorney's 9.5 inches. Wow and wow. Dude answered the door naked, then jumped back in bed. It was nearly 11p when I arrived and I could tell he'd been dozing off and on. I immediately undressed while engaging in some light banter. He opened the sheets for me to get underneath with him, we cuddled for a few minutes until we both got hard and then it was on. There was no lube, just spit. Dude fucked me in quite a few hot positions with LOTS of kissing and neck licking. Seriously, if there were an award for fucking ass, this brotha would've taken home the gold medal. The best position of all was me lying on my stomach, while he faced the other direction on his stomach. Throughout the entire fuck, I kept waiting for it to hurt, but it never did. (Please, no comment on how open I'm becoming). He was tearing through my second hole like a hot machete through jello and I was loving
every
mother
fucking
nanosecond of it! Afterwards, we exchanged numbers and said we'd keep in touch. Definitely a cool gay dude.



Lastly, I skipped work the very next day (Wednesday) and got finger banged at Main Street Video. Damn, that was o-mazing! It was the shortest time I'd ever spent in there. Dude two-fingered my hole so expertly I thought I had a clit. Another phone number exchange. Bingo bango. Oh yeah and that night I sang Single Ladies at karaoke at Club Cafe. I totally rocked it. It was terrible. Yeah I got your Beyonce, bitch. Uh oh oh!
Category: 0 comments