Sometimes The White Booty is Bigger


Check out these 2 business guys standing at the Hoboken, NJ train station. The dude to the right sporting the Christmas Ham Booty is white. Hopefully, the Do Not Enter sign over them doesn't pertain to his ass. Though shorter, he kinda reminds me of my ex-bf back in Cambridge, MA. T's ass was round as fuck. He regained a lot of weight towards the end of our relationship, but that ass stayed firm. Go figure. I should be so genetically predisposed.

Update: Less black on white crime and more black on white gang bangs. Last night, I participated in 2 threesomes. The first was busted and I didn't nut: I wasn't into the guy, he wouldn't stay hard and the overall attraction was just a one on a scale to 10. Not satisfied, I went back online and chatted with a few more people. All in all, I was setting up a large-ish gangbang with the hopes of getting mostly versatile people. At one point, it was nearly all tops who had responded. In their defense, I did put up the pic I posted here yesterday. After personally inviting approximately 15 guys over the course of the day, only one guy showed up for round two: a visiting Frenchman. His profile's private pic showed a full-body shot of him and his soft dick. It was listed as being 9"uc. When will guys stop lying about size. It wasn't 9 inches. It was closer to 10" x 6" or 7" and he was versatile.

My boy and I totally took turns on his ass. And what a beautiful ass it was. I fucking love being gay! When I was penetrating him, I was admiring the reddish-gold hairs in the small curve of his lower back. It was lovely the way his back arched and his cheeks pushed back on my dick as he sucked my friend. When I first entered him doggy-style, I thought I was going to lose my nutt within 60 seconds. I couldn't even stay inside. I had to back completely out, kiss his back, nibble his neck and regain my composure before I reentered him. To hear a man involuntarily moan during great sex is a pleasure that just keeps feeding itself. After several minutes, he rode me and I was much more in control of keeping my orgasm at bay by then. The Cowboy position is my favorite to top and bottom.

Towards the end, we were in one of my favorite configurations: the daisy chain aka the 3-way fuck with him in the middle and me on the bottom. I'll upload some of the pics I took of his dick later in the week so you can see the monster I took. Damn, it was so good. That was the biggest dick I've ever had inside me. Seriously, I can still feel him in my dude cootch and that was 3 hours ago. I could tell when my friend was inside him because the French guy's dick would get rock hard, he'd grab my hips and start driving it home. Thankfully, he never got too wild. With a dick like that, I'd be at the MGH Emergency Ward right dammit now.

Surprisingly, my boy was the first to cum. He normally outlasts everybody. He was dog fucking O, while I was liking O's balls. So I had the perfect view of the literal ins and outs. My boy pulled out and tried to keep from cumming, but I saw the bag fill up and knew he was done. By this point, I had absolutely found my stride, my dick was on brick and I was ready to fuck Liberty Toast through the bed. It was awesome because O is clearly a man after my own heart. After he made D shoot, he turned his ass around with an attitude like "next!" I slid in and went for the Moderate Pounding Action. Just enough speed and rhythm to massage an incredible nutt out of his prostate, but not so fast that I'd hurt him if I went too deep. He was still in control. It was too good for him. Before I knew it, he was ejaculating. When we were all done, there were about 5 or 6 condoms, wrappers, lube and petroleum jelly (my favorite to jerk with when mixed with good ole fashioned spit) littering the floor. He doesn't leave until next week. Hopefully we get to fuck , kiss and suck again.

Even though I still didn't shoot my wad even after the 2nd hook up, I didn't need to. I'm very satisfied right now. Being versatile rocks my cock...and hole! There's another French guy visiting the area. His flight leaves this evening. He was supposed to be in on the 2nd group play, but decided it was just too late to make the trek over to East Boston from downtown. Can't say I blame him, but damn. Anyway, he left the invitation open to fuck around later today. I saw the pics and he's freakin' gorgeous. In the name of international relations, I might have to put my dick in his ass.
Category: 0 comments