DC Spring

I love the transition to Spring in DC. All the mens come out in their shorts and run shirtless along the Potomac River...not that I notice or anything. I have been working on a project at the Watergate Office Building and I have seen this guy around every day in various states of undress. He is staggeringly attractive.

But the biggest transition I have seen this Spring, is in the office that I am doing this project. One of the men that sits near me was a man on Friday, but on Wednesday was a woman. This is my first experience with a person transitioning from male to female. He was a bit awkward as a man, and he kinda gave me the "Pat" vibe (is it a man or a woman?), but he looked so comfortable and radiant when I saw her yesterday. I can not imagine having to live most of your life feeling that you are the wrong gender. It can not be an easy process, but seeing her yesterday, I could tell that she was exactly where she needed to be. You go girl!
Category: 0 comments