House Update

Now in month 5 of my 3 month renovation, I am so ready for it to be finished so I can move back into my house. Since November, I have stayed in the Rouge Hotel for a month, lived in Dan's condo with Daren for two months, and am now staying with Marc, and using Kevin's condo when he is traveling. I really appreciate their hospitality, but I can tell that Marc is about ready to kick me to the curb.

It is starting to take shape, although it seems that he take one step forward, and the two steps back because of silly mistakes. I am hopeful that they will be able to finish in the next 4 weeks. Hopefully, the cabinets and appliances will be installed next week and the tile in the master bathroom completed. Keep your fingers' crossed that I will be back in my house by mid-May. I know Marc is.
Category: 0 comments